Today, the combination of the internet, global markets, and a rising international middle class, have allowed a company of any size to compete globally. The global healthcare market is several orders of magnitude larger than the U.S. market and growing exponentially. Some of the advantages of tapping into the global market include:
- Access: Today, improvements in trade finance, the Internet, and trade agreements have dramatically increased access to markets worldwide.
- Demand: 96% of the world’s consumers live outside the U.S. More than 70 percent of the world’s purchasing power is located outside of the United States.
- Profitability: Exporting can be profitable for businesses of all sizes. On average, sales grow faster, more jobs are created, and employees earn more than in non-exporting firms.
- Competitive Advantage: Only 1% of U.S. companies currently exports its products and services and 58% of those export to a single country. The United States is known throughout the world for high quality, innovative goods and services, customer service, and sound business practices.
- Risk Mitigation: Most companies that go global have an easier time riding out fluctuations in the U.S. economy and are more likely to stay in business.
MENA and Indian Markets Customer and Distributor Search and Qualification
LiftOff Health provides a comprehensive one-stop sales and distribution solution for companies looking for immediate and lasting sales results in the MENA or Indian markets. Markets in India and many MENA countries are becoming more transparent and modern. Countries like India, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) show growth potential and allow foreign manufacturers to leverage their existing products and expand sales quickly and efficiently.
Long Term Business Commitment
We have over 20 years of distribution and logistics experience in the global marketplace. With partners across the region including within the Royal families, LiftOff Health can identify and evaluate distributors best suited to your business goals. LiftOff Health has a dedication to honesty, accountability, and ethical work. With an entrepreneurial mindset and a time-tested, western-style management system, our commitment is to working openly with our partners to grow an enduring business with solid foundations.
Bridging The Cultural Divide
With our extensive and international education background and management experience working with multinational firms, we understand each other’s differences and incorporate this diversity to provide a level of service that foreign business expect while successfully navigating the MENA and Indian markets
Customer and distributor search for MENA and Indian markets
Whether your MENA sales and distribution strategy focuses on commercialization in a specific country or setting up an entire regional network, LiftOff Health has the expertise to identify and qualify distributors efficiently in countries such as India, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Israel. We offer a multi-step process for evaluating potential MENA distribution partners based on your business needs. We can perform as many, or few, services listed below as your needs dictate.
• Analysis of your market potential and competitors in your chosen markets
• Building a custom service and logistics profile according to your requirements
• Face-to-face interviews with potential regional distributors on your behalf
• Evaluating your short list of potential distributors on-site
• Final MENA distributor selection following evaluation and analysis
Local business knowledge and expertise is key in evaluating distributors
We provide thorough and efficient distributor search support. Selecting LiftOff Health as your distributor search partner gives you access to:
• Professional and experienced staff dedicated to the MENA and India region
• Business customs expertise
• Truly independent evaluation and analysis of your potential distributors
Please contact us to learn more about our services. (703) 828-5327 or firstname.lastname@example.org