Market Entry & Intercultural Support
Deep Dive Global Consulting is your resource for identifying and developing options for starting operations in a foreign market or entering the U.S. Analysis of these options will establish the best approach, be it opening a branch office, working from your home market, partnering with another company, or appointing an agent or other representative.
We collect and analyze data to evaluate existing and potential markets for your products and services. We identify competitors and research market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect your sales.
We offer hands-on market entry and business development services to help you gain and sustain a competitive position in your target market. Our market entry services include:
- • Market Intelligence to perform in-depth market research and analysis to help guide market entry strategy and decision making.
- • Site Selection to assist in selecting the most appropriate location for your international expansion project.
- • Market Entry Strategy to develop and execute a market entry strategy that works best for your business and the target market you want to enter.
- • Company Formation to establish a legal entity, set up a local office, and assist hiring local staff.
- • Business Development to identify potential customers, create new contacts, search for distribution channels and partners, and introduce to third-party service providers including freight forwarders, translation companies, law firms, accountants, and banks.
- • Marketing & Promotion to provide ongoing marketing communications and public relations support to help strengthen your company's brand and positioning.
- • Orientation programs, training and assistance in intercultural management; we offer one-on-one coaching for executives, right through to workshops for the multicultural work environment.
- • Translation and localization of all marketing and communications materials, both internal and external, to ensure that the nuances are clearly communicated.
Now more than ever, businesses are expanding beyond their home countries into global markets. These global opportunities create a number of challenges both in the new market and domestically. Entering a new market is a complicated process and requires a clear understanding of local culture, behavior, language, and foreign business regulations and practices. Deep Dive Global helps provide guidance to businesses that are looking to overcome these challenges and reap the benefits of global expansion. Deep Dive Global’s staff include seasoned foreign policy professionals with U.S. Government and commercial experience in over 40 countries around the globe. We work with foreign embassies and their ambassadors in Washington D.C. to ensure the highest quality network.
Whether you know the jurisdictions into which you want to expand or you still need guidance, our team can provide you with a turn-key plan that will identify the most viable jurisdictions and related considerations. This plan will allow you and your team to fully evaluate:
• Market feasibility studies
• Market overview and analysis
• Business opportunities identification
• Competitive intelligence
• Questionnaire design, execution and analysis
• Qualitative and quantitative research- In-depth interviews- Focus groups- Online surveys- Mail surveysEntry Strategy and Planning
• Develop product strategy for localization
• Partner search- Distributors- Suppliers- Joint ventures- Franchise and consortium partners
• Facilitate contract negotiations
• Perform due diligenceBranch Office/Subsidiary Set Up
• Business formation
• Location set-up
• Interim management and hiring of staff
Marketing & Promotion
• Marketing communication strategy
• Public relations and media planning
• Advertising and promotional campaigns
• Product launch planning and execution
• Trade show representation
Deep Dive Global Key Differentiators
Beyond certifications, beyond tariff documents, beyond logistical distribution of pieces and parts lies the domain of market acceptance. Gaining acceptance of your product under local needs and buyer motivation is critical to revenue success. Anyone can introduce your company to distributors. And any company can achieve early channel-centric sales. We at Deep Dive Global go beyond to create real value propositions that have sustainable advantage.
Distribution PartnershipsMany of our clients rely on us to build in-country channels. We leverage all the network contacts we have in Commerce and business communities in those countries we focus on. Building rapid market presence is critical for smaller companies; the upfront costs can be punitive. While most companies in the U.S. only export to one other country, the opportunity to leverage other company’s experience requires a centralized player to make the introductions. Deep Dive Global can be that player.
Deep Dive Global’s strong relationship with foreign embassies in the U.S. ensures privileged access to trade missions to even some of the most inaccessible markets.
International Business Development Support Services
MENA and Indian Markets Customer and Distributor Search and QualificationDeep Dive Global provides a comprehensive one-stop sales and distribution solution for companies looking for immediate and lasting sales results in the MENA or Indian markets. Markets in India and many MENA countries are becoming more transparent and modern. Countries like India, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) show growth potential and allow foreign manufacturers to leverage their existing products and expand sales quickly and efficiently.
Long Term Business Commitment
We have over 20 years of distribution and logistics experience in the global marketplace. With partners across the region including within the Royal families, Deep Dive Global can identify and evaluate distributors best suited to your business goals. Deep Dive Global has a dedication to honesty, accountability, and ethical work. With an entrepreneurial mindset and a time-tested, western-style management system, our commitment is to working openly with our partners to grow an enduring business with solid foundations.
Bridging The Cultural Divide
With our extensive and international education background and management experience working with multinational firms, we understand each other’s differences and incorporate this diversity to provide a level of service that foreign business expect while successfully navigating the MENA and Indian markets
Customer and distributor search for MENA and Indian markets
Whether your MENA sales and distribution strategy focuses on commercialization in a specific country or setting up an entire regional network, Deep Dive Global has the expertise to identify and qualify distributors efficiently in countries such as India, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Israel. We offer a multi-step process for evaluating potential MENA distribution partners based on your business needs. We can perform as many, or few, services listed below as your needs dictate.
• Analysis of your market potential and competitors in your chosen markets
• Building a custom service and logistics profile according to your requirements
• Face-to-face interviews with potential regional distributors on your behalf
• Evaluating your short list of potential distributors on-site
• Final MENA distributor selection following evaluation and analysis
Local business knowledge and expertise is key in evaluating distributors
We provide thorough and efficient distributor search support. Selecting Deep Dive Global as your distributor search partner gives you access to:
• Professional and experienced staff dedicated to the MENA and India region
• Business customs expertise
• Truly independent evaluation and analysis of your potential distributorsContact:firstname.lastname@example.org